Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wack Nigga

Iight so in this post I dont care if I seem like the bad guy. But anyway. I had to get some shyt off my chest today, so I felt like venting.   Looking at this from an artist view, the shit is all fucked up.  Who needs talent and skill when you got 100 plus so-called friends gassin you up. Imma make myself perfectly clear on this I don't want ya'll to get it confused.

Some nigga/rapper named Punch. He got a lil bunch of followers a lil buzz. Apparently he think he nice so he think he swagged up or sumthin' somebody gassin that boy. Anyway I don't know the nigga personally but I know people that know him.  Long story short I called him out on Twitter basically sayin that ya skill aint matchin ya hype. That's it. I didn't know if the nigga on twitter or not but I expected a response. Cuz I know what the fuck I'm doin. I knew he had lil people that would somehow get the message to him.

But I guess he got a bodyguard cus some nigga got the nerve to take it upon himself to respond.
Makin it worse..he tryina throw shots at me. Nigga wanted to protect his boyfriend I guess. Nigga gon tell me I'm just tryina get a buzz...BUZZ? Really bro. Nigga is on a couple of blogs and he got a buzz? Homeboi all blogs do is talk about you (like I'm doin right now nigga) that got nothing to do with if your a good artist or not....

Lets get the facts straight:

Ya main cheerleader is a Promoter... so where you think ya so-called fans come from. Nigga never earned a fan in his life.

Blogs don't make you poppin nigga. That just mean niggas talk about you.

Ya tax-bracket the same as mine nigga... what money you talkin about?

I respect ya following, its ya skills I dont respect. Trust if I had the little ass blog buzz you got I would be signed to a major label. 

And lastly my nigga Preme put you on about me already. So I know you know the deal already. Its cool to back down I understand...cuz I would too.

And on that note I'm out. 

2 comments: